Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sky High flights

Its Jan. 3rd and we are shopping for flights again. It ended up costing an extra $1600 to come home early just for flight upgrades. Expedia has deals that look good but it seems impossible to get Maryna on a flight with us one way home without it costing $2400. Round trip for Steve and I discounted tickets at $730 EA, but by the time we buy her ticket all the savings is gone. I am going to check with my travel agent and trust that now the holidays are over she will be able to get us a better deal.

Its good to be home and the holidays were a blur. My granddaughter could not get enough of my attention when we came home and to tell you the truth I could not get enough of her. I am excited about going back, but dreading the long haul to Kharkov. I am excited about finishing this all up and whisking her away into a new life of freedom. Roller Coaster here we come. Maybe I'll get lucky again and get stranded in hum mm I don't know maybe PARIS,ROME. I'll leave that up to God, I'm sure he has more surprises just waiting for us!

No comments: