Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This roller coaster is a rough ride

We had no court today after all. All the court dates are now scheduled after JAN 7th. So we are coming home without our girl and will return in 3 weeks to finish up. We did get half way through the process. When we come back we will just need to go to Court and wait 10 days and finish up minimal paperwork. We are sad but still trust in Gods perfect timing. My Maryna cried her eyes out , we explained the best we could. She put on her brave face as I am sure she has had to do for six years. It is ripping our hearts out to leave her, I don't know what else to say but I know My God is good and greatly to be praised and we trust him with all our hearts our minds and everything that's within us , we will sing to the Lord praises and worship his Holy name forever and ever on the mountaintops or in the valley. AMEN

No comments: