Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just a thought

You know Steve and I have often prayed God what is it you want us to do? I believe this is that, to see this little girl, I know she is ours. She is so precious and she has been here for 6 1/2 years waiting for us. I cant wait to take her home and be the Mother she deserves. To see her and Steve together is a delight. She just loves him so much. She is very considerate to give us both equal attention too.

God is so good, I can wake up at anytime and low and behold my sister Nancy has woke up half the way around the globe and ready to talk with me,Thats God!! Thanks Nancy you have been so comforting. My daughter Tif is so attentive too. She calls everyday and just handles all my little emergencys.

This is not easy here, I cant wait to get home. We are racing against deadlines of holiday closures. It will be extremely hard to come home without her and then return in 3 weeks.
I pray that is not the case. We need favor with God and favor with man.That is our pray tonite!

No comments: