Friday, November 21, 2008


Marynas Karis stayed with us for five weeks this summer, We had an awesome time,did everything you could possibly do. When the time came for her to go back to the orphanage we were all very sad. As we left the house she said goodbye to everything her room,bike,couch, everything. So through our tears we decided no goodbyes just(I'LL BE RIGHT BACK) which is what I would say if I had to leave her with Grandma at anytime. We used that phrase so many times on our trip to the airport. It became a life preserver.
We had to drive four hours to the airport. I had packed some Scooby Doo snacks for her lay over in New York, enough to share with the other five children. At some point I turned around in the car to see a 12 year old finish off almost the whole box. I had to pry the box out of her hands! She loved the stuff, talk about sugar buzz!

No comments: